Saturday, March 17, 2012

Eugene and Paige's Wedding




So, over new years, my cousin got married in California and he asked if I would make his wedding cake. Of course I did, I mean who wouldn't want an excuse to go to California :)

This cake was different then I have done before. It was just one size. the bottom of the tier was banana bread, and the top was angel food cake. the cake stand

is a treasure that my friend Peter gave me when his family was cleaning out last year.
He knew I loved elephants so he asked
if I wanted it. I painted it and decided it would make a cool cake stand. and because my cousin is an Oliphant too..... he was pretty excited to use it :)

1 comment:

  1. That’s nice! Somebody taking care of what you like is a great thing. I am marrying my best friend and he booked one of the most beautiful Chicago venues for our wedding. He knew I liked that place a lot and now I can’t believe I am marrying my best friend there.

    ReplyDelete